Friday, March 22, 2013

BLAZING A TRAIL: Your Self Publishing Journey



Thinking of taking the dive into self-publishing, or still new to navigating the Indie waters and need a life line? Happy news, BLAZING A TRAIL: Your Self Publishing Journey has just been released.  

Settle in for a warm chat with award-winning author, Frankie Robertson, as she shares her own journey and offers generous advice and lots and lots of resources.

I’ve known Frankie since her early days as an Indie author and before I started on that path myself. How I wish I’d had this book as an introduction to what was often an overwhelming prospect – Where do I start? Where can I find the answers I need? How much will it cost? How do I produce the book and then promote it? Etc.

Be sure to check out her super-informative blog, “Frankie’s Soapbox” at:


where she’s posted over a dozen interviews from BLAZING A TRAIL with best-selling authors who have gone Indie and for current musings from this talented author.

No comments:

Post a Comment